Aa
A
A
A
Close

Birth Control (Contraception) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.
1 - 20 (of 10084) questions
I have been having light bleeding since November 8, along with really bad pelvic pain, blood clots, bloating, fatigue, weakness, and feel...
My girlfriend has been on a progestin-only BC since July, she tried normal estrogin based ones as well but they do not work well since sh...
I vomited 3hrs 15minutes after taking the 4th pill in my packet, i had unprotected sex the night before, my pamphlet says ‘if you vomit w...
Ok so I’m gonna start from the beginning, my first time was on the 6th of October I wasn’t on birth control, we used a condom and he pull...
Hi I just want to ask if you should start the next pack of Diane 35 on your Day 1 of menstrual period or do I need to follow the seven da...
I got my copper IUD inserted around 5 months ago and the first two months everything was fine, except I had heavier periods (to be expect...
I took my pill at 8:30 pm then vomited at 11:45pm, is this considered as a missed pill? Im really worried because i had sex without a con...
I have had my copper IUD for over two years now and never had a problem till now. I have always had reg. periods that last 5- 7 days. Wel...
Hello, My doctor is on maternity leave, and I'm not able to go to a walk-in clinic for a couple of days; your response will be greatly ...
I had the Mirena placed at my 6-week post partum checkup in July of 2017.. the day I had it placed my period started and was extremely he...
I thought I was late with changing my nuvaring , so I took it out and put a new one instead. Couple minutes later I noticed that I had a ...
I am a virgin who is getting married in a few months. I've been using a period tracking app for a couple years, and it is predicting for ...
Is it possible for me to get pregnant if I took my birth control pill less than 12 hours after the usual time, on two seperate occasions ...
I am on Depo been for about a year and was recently on antibiotics.. Had sex during that timeframe and now my stomach has been nauseated...
i had the paragard inserted almost a year ago and like the mirena after about a year i have started to loose feeling in during sex with m...
I have had a Mirena IUD for 2 years. The past 2 months I have had frequent watery discharge. I went to the doctor and he said that the I...
I took plan b after having sex in March 2018, and then in April 2018. Both I had really heavy periods and then in May 2018 I had a light ...
I have been on the first spotting period that was more than just a few days (on full day 8 now) with the brown blood that I am used to, b...
Hi there, I started on the BC pill Ovranette almost 3 weeks ago and have developed an all over body rash. I am sure the pill is the facto...
I took a day after pill about a week ago just 10 hours after sex and yesterday I started bleeding weird dark red brownish blood and ive ...
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.