Aa
A
A
A
Close

Birth Control (Contraception) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.
1 - 20 (of 10109) questions
i have started taking the combination pill (currently 3 pills in) and in two weeks i have to travel to a different time zone. I take my p...
I started the combined contraceptive pill at the start of my period and I’m wondering is that the reason why my period is lasting for so ...
Tubal Ligation Clip came off after 10 years. Yes, two years ago, one of my clips came off and lodged in my hip. has any one heared of th...
Hey guys, Im on the ortho Evra birth control patch and use it consistently; I always take it off on Wednesday. Last cycle on my 3rd patc...
Hello I’ve been on birth control for about 6years now. I first got on it for my periods. I’ve never missed one since being on them. This...
Hi! I am currently on the NuvaRing and my doctor has me on it continually (so I can skip my period) every month. Problem is I've had brea...
Hello! I am new to this forum, so a little background: I am a 36 year old female. I have been dealing with anorexia since I was 21, with ...
My breasts have shrunk from a large C to a small B! I noticed probably a month after it was inserted (my friends and boyfriend also ¬_¬) ...
Hello, today I’ve kept my contraceptive pills for about 1,5h in my hip pocket. After I took them out the silver blister felt a little war...
After I stopped taking birth control 4 months ago, I have yet to have a period (I'm not pregnant). I looked it up and it appears to be po...
Triciralo 28 pack. Want to miss periods by missing taking 5th e 7 green placebo pills is that safe to do?
I posted this as a journal, as well as under Women's Health, but I figure it cant hurt to post it here as well, since it does also have t...
Vcf film (the one you insert prior to intercourse) expired since November 2018 used March 2018 is there a chance of pregnancy
I had my Nexplaon replace for the second time in July and haven’t had any brown blood (or old blood) this time until today I didn’t notic...
Hi ... I had unprotected sex about 4 days to my ovulation date and I took sendinor 2 (morning after pill) the next and completed the dose...
When I was 14 my mother and step mother decided to have me on birth control, my dad was against it, because I went 5 months without my pe...
Hello ive been on lupin birth control since friday for my heavy bleeding due to menstrual cycle i started period yesterday i take 35 mil ...
i had the paragard inserted almost a year ago and like the mirena after about a year i have started to loose feeling in during sex with m...
Me and my girlfriend had an unprotected sex a week ago, on 22th Feb, and then she took postinor 2. this week was supposed to be her perio...
I have been on the pill (femodene ed) for at least five years and have been very careful and meticulous about taking it around the same t...
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.