Aa
A
A
A
Close

Birth Control (Contraception) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.
1 - 12 (of 10118) questions
I got a Paragard IUD inserted about 2 months ago. I had no cramps or spotting for the first 3 days. Some spotting started after then and...
Hello, I am 23 years old, and for the past 8 years my menstrual cycle has been painful. I have had a regular monthly cycle, and had a ...
Hello I am 25 years old and I am female. I want to ask something. I have an ilness since I was a child and it is called peripheric spondy...
Hey! I started taking Aidulan 20/75 for menstrual management of problematic periods(about to finish my last strip in my first box). I...
Hi. I take Senna for my IBS constipation flare ups. I usually take my birth control around 6-7pm, and senna before I go to sleep. I usual...
So here is the story. I have been on Lolo a bc that has really low levels of prog and est and therefore I dont really get any periods. D...
Good day. On 7th july, i had dry humping naked, i took plan b 16hrs later. 5 days i had withdrawal bleeding for 4days, 20days later i had...
Is it normal to have belly button discharge a month after tubal ligation(incision inside the belly button)?
i have started taking the combination pill (currently 3 pills in) and in two weeks i have to travel to a different time zone. I take my p...
I started the combined contraceptive pill at the start of my period and I’m wondering is that the reason why my period is lasting for so ...
Tubal Ligation Clip came off after 10 years. Yes, two years ago, one of my clips came off and lodged in my hip. has any one heared of th...
Hey guys, Im on the ortho Evra birth control patch and use it consistently; I always take it off on Wednesday. Last cycle on my 3rd patc...
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.