Aa
A
A
A
Close

Birth Control (Contraception) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.
1 - 6 (of 10135) questions
Hello all! Ive been on monolynah bc pills for about 6 months, and have gone the last few months skipping my periods, so I'm not entirely ...
I've been on combination birth control for about 5 months now (first Levora, then switched to Portia 2 months in), and I've had breakthro...
I recently stopped using Nuvaring after about 11 months. Over the last month I have gained about 6 pounds with no change in my diet and ...
I have been having nipple discharge(watery) for over a year. I have used several Antibiotics but its not working. Help me out please. Thanks
Is it true that antibiotics can make birth control stop working? I am taking Macropen (midecamycin) for sore throat. And I'm taking yaz.
Ever since I turned 17, my periods have started getting worse. I struggle with back pain, leg pain, abdominal cramps, headaches, and stom...
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.