Aa
A
A
A
Close

Birth Control (Contraception) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.
1 - 6 (of 10131) questions
Ever since I turned 17, my periods have started getting worse. I struggle with back pain, leg pain, abdominal cramps, headaches, and stom...
My endometrium was irregularly thickened on an ultrasound. My doctor then started me on birth control at the start of my period of Januar...
Hi everyone! I’ve had my Kyleena since august 2017. I spotted for a while after insertion which was normal, and my period completely went...
Hello all, I have been taking Yasminelle for about 10 months now. Back when I started, I took my first pill on a Sunday, cause I hoy m...
My 17 year old daughter had a Kyleena IUD insertion almost a month ago (12/6/19). She has bleed daily. It's mostly spotting, but yester...
Does being overweight/obese effect how well nexplanon (the implant) works? I’m 330lbs for reference
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.