Aa
A
A
A
Close

Blood Disorders Community

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Bleeding Disorders. There are many types of blood disorders, including: bleeding disorders, platelet disorders, hemophilia and anemia.
1 - 20 (of 2116) questions
In my last cbc, I have a high rbc(6.5), high monocyte(6.2), low mcv(62.4) and low mch(20.3). What does it mean?
Recent CBC said "abnormal; notable" for two results. RBC 5.47 and Absolute Immature .03. What does that mean?
I was to have spinal fusion but postponed due to abnormal blood test. Was sent to hematologists/oncologist by surgeon. My patient portal ...
So I had a blood test taken today and there were no range for my RBC my RBC was : 5.51 [10^6/ul] is this high or low? am I in danger?
My baby girl was born on October 4 she had problem with her oxygen so they send her to St.Vincents children hospital. When she was 2 days...
My TLC count is 3000 I had fever and urine infection also. My eosinophil is also little bit high. Should I take it seriously. How much ti...
Hello, my daughter blood work first result show: WBC= 12.4 H, Absolute Neutrophils= 8978 H, occult blood= 3+, Protein= trace, Leukocyte e...
Hello, I am 38 years old and with a recent physical my CBC results have shown a 16.3 white blood count. (2 weeks prior it was 13.2) a...
My 3 years old son just being diagnose with thalassemia trait. Can anyone of you explain me whats the implication is?
I would like opinions. I am a 60-year-old female. Polycythemia Vera runs in my family. Both my father and grandmother died from compli...
I have been diagnosed with polcythemia, need a forum with like people, up for discussion.
I recently was diagnosed with polycythemia, which I have been told by my new hematologist I have most likely had for over 9 years. Blood...
My doctor is concerned about my low WBC, and has referred me to a hematologist. 9/2013: Neutrophils: 1425 cells/uL Leukocytes: 3.5k...
I had recent lab work done and I have a ton of low results (See below). Also, I noticed that on the United Blood Service website (I give...
Blood Levels Hemoglobin: 11 (L) RBC: 5.72 (H) MCV: 64 (L) MCHC: 29.6 (L) RDW: 15.8 (H) Platelets: 291 B12-NORMAL Folate: NORMAL ...
I'm 26. I have 17.4% 2.30 & 10*3 uL That was 3/17 they tested me again and now there is somthing going on. Ive been sick for a year no...
Hi! its me again, does drinking beer makes your monthly period flow heavy? tnx!
I've had dark brown bruises between my legs for nearly 3 years now, that won't disappear. What could it be?
Low grade fever 99-100 since two weeks. Fatigue, occasional night sweating, and after doing CBC it shows Low iron saturation of 12% and ...
I have a blue and red 2 inch diameter ecchymosis on my left buttock. I have had many frequent episodes of bruising but nothing as severe ...
Popular Resources
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
In this latest Missouri Medicine article, Richard J Weachter, MD, details the pros and cons of new blood thinner drug Dabigatran (Pradaxa).
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Salt in food can hurt your heart.
Get answers to your top questions about this common — but scary — symptom
How to know when chest pain may be a sign of something else