Aa
A
A
A
Close

Blood Disorders Community

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Bleeding Disorders. There are many types of blood disorders, including: bleeding disorders, platelet disorders, hemophilia and anemia.
1 - 6 (of 2128) questions
I had a CBC last week. Everything is normal, except for the MPV. I got MPV 15.5, but my platelet count is normal. I'm so worried. Does it...
For the past year, I have been treated for iron defient anemia and received my 2nd iron infusion last week. Before the infusion my test r...
I've suffered from a myriad of of odd symptoms the past 5 or so years - most annoying is urinary urgency/frequency. I've also had fatigue...
So I’ve had a number of CBC’s in the past several months. Every time they have come back completely normal except occasionally mildly low...
Hi! I am twenty-one year old female. I have an iron deficiency anemia that has been ongoing and coming back every year for the last four ...
I have been on Amitriptylne for 18 mos. for migraines. On Losartan for 5 mos. for blood pressure. I have experienced hair loss for 3 ...
Popular Resources
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
In this latest Missouri Medicine article, Richard J Weachter, MD, details the pros and cons of new blood thinner drug Dabigatran (Pradaxa).
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Salt in food can hurt your heart.
Get answers to your top questions about this common — but scary — symptom
How to know when chest pain may be a sign of something else