Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Blood Disorders Community

I am a 26 year old female. I had a full work up done last year and the doctor noticed that my blood platelets were elevated at around 469...
Why is it that my blood pressure goes up when I rest or sleep, and it goes down when I do strenuous activity. None of the Dr's I have bee...
Here are my labs. Doc says nothing to worry but just wants to retest in 4 weeks. 44 year old male no symptoms and I feel great. I am due ...
I recently performed a crossmatch on a patient with blood type A negative, but accidentally I cross match it with A positive blood. Accor...
Does thalassemia minor ESR and CRP? I have a family history or hashimotos, sjogrens, and have tested positive for hla-b27, have family m...
I got some bloodwork im concerned about what it means. I'm a 22 year old female. Most concerning, my B12 levels were very high (1373 pmol...
Popular Resources
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
In this latest Missouri Medicine article, Richard J Weachter, MD, details the pros and cons of new blood thinner drug Dabigatran (Pradaxa).
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Salt in food can hurt your heart.
Get answers to your top questions about this common — but scary — symptom
How to know when chest pain may be a sign of something else