Aa
A
A
A
Close

Bone Cancer Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to bone cancer, including bone tumors, osteosarcoma, Ewing's sarcoma and chondrosarcoma.
1 - 20 (of 156) questions
Let’s say that a patient has a dangerous diseases and is supposed to be put in suspended animation we don’t know what the disease is, so ...
39 year old female: CBC labs have showed high lymphocytes for the past 4 years, but most recent CBC showed high lymphocytes, as well as h...
Over the past 7 months, I have developed worsening pain in joints which started in the front of my hips and lower back. The pain has spre...
I have a completely painless bump attached to my tailbone the diameter of a quarter and 2.5 centimeters at its apex. I am not sure how lo...
I apologize if this is the wrong forum, but I think folks dealing with bone cancer may have the best experience to answer my question. I...

Hi. I got diagnosed with a bone tumour which had been cut out. I spoke to my doctor today and he told me that my tumour was benign but me...
Four years ago I was treated for a stress fracture in my tibia. It's supposedly took about 15 months to heal. During that time I had man...
Hi, I'm a 36 male with no serious medical conditions but have had a slow growing painless hard lump (feels like bone) on my forehead for ...
Hi I feel a lump in Orbit bone from the lower side, and when touch it doesn't hurts me, i did not pay attention to him for two years ago...
I am an 18, almost 19 year old male. A few days after Christmas, I started having pain around my right knee and my right knee swelled. I ...
Hi, I'm in my early twenties, and I just had an echo ultrasound done of my coccyx region. It revealed one pilonidal cyst very high up,...
The past few months I had been getting pain in the top of my shin bone (under my knee but not on the joint) and it was getting pretty bad...
So last night I got a call from my doctor That had me take x-rays because I've been having a lot of pain in my hip and he called me to le...
Hi, Yesterday I noticed this hard, immovable, bony lump on my shoulder. There was no pain associated with it, although I have been car...
Hi! I am a 73 old man in excellent health, except for an enlarged prostate for which I am being followed. In the wake of a bad fall...
I am a 44yr old female diagnosed with a 2.4 x 1.7 cm femur enchondroma in 2011. Have had every source of pain ruled out. Dec 2012 said it...
I had osteosarcoma in the left tibia. I had the prothesis for 4 years then I started experiencing pain in the knee with hotness. The surg...
I've ran a fever since Christmas which finally went away a week ago. The headaches are still constant since Christmas. I'm never hungry t...

Hi all, I hope to get some advice about 2 conditions I have that started within 6 months of each other. In January this year I went to s...
In 2009 I underwent a total hip replacement of my right hip due to osteonecrosis. Earlier this year I started experiencing thigh pain on...
Popular Resources
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.