Aa
A
A
A
Close

Bone Cancer Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to bone cancer, including bone tumors, osteosarcoma, Ewing's sarcoma and chondrosarcoma.
25 - 30 (of 162) questions
Hello, I was recently tested for myeloma due to a year of intermittent bone pain. I had a bone scan which was normal and all the blood...
I am concerned if this bone pain I am having could be bone cancer - I have new and increasing bone pain (like sharp constant ache) in ...
I was diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma in February of this year. My doctor said that he's going to delay treatment. My questions are, I've...
Hi, I was so happy to see some posts from fellow MM people. I was dx 3 years ago and they had to remove a large section of my skull and...
I had an x-ray 10 months ago that showed a new 4 cm (yes centimeters!) sclerotic lesion on my ilium near the SI joint. No one told me ab...
Sorry if i'm posting this in the wrong section, but I hope someone can help me figure out what is going on. I have lost weigh and I can f...
Popular Resources
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.