Aa
A
A
A
Close

Books books books Group

A group dedicated to the discussion and proliferation of books.
1 - 12 (of 34) questions
I give books instead of cards for birthdays and holidays. I put a book plate in the front and write on it just as I would a card. Anyon...
Have you read any of Kathy Reichs 's novels ? Ms. Reichs is a forensic anthropologist in real life. Her novels are terrific. Kathy Re...
fiction
Has anyone ever told you that you use books as a way of avoiding reality?
Anyone have any suggestions for a good mystery? I'm in the mood for a good suspenceful read. thanks
Anyone else find her books entertaining? Reading her newest and enjoying it. Good light hearted reading when one 'doesn't desire 'deep'...
I have just finished my third Margaret Atwood novel. Anyone else read her books?
I enjoy reading all kinds of books, including those by American authors. Do Americans enjoy reading books by English authors? If so, wh...
Name-Divine, Aurthor-Karen Kingsbury Fiction, This is a very good book. It is about how someone took sexual torture and abuse and u...
Has anyone read 'Washington Rules' or 'The limits of Power' by Ret. Army Col. Andrew J. Bacevich?
What is your favorite genre to read, or even write if you're an author?
Have any of you read the trilogy "Girl With The Dragon Tatoo?" I have read all three. I have also seen all three Swedish films and the ...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.