Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Brain & Body Fitness Forum

Welcome to the Brain and Body Fitness Forum: Where Neuroscience Meets Physical Training. This forum is for questions, support and advice related to how the brain controls your body through motor and sensory networks. This forum will provide information related to motor function, sensory networks, balance, coordination and physical training.
Hello My name Is Brandy. I have 3 children and im 30 years old. My youngest child is 7 and im still struggling to loose the weight from h...
im 16 years old im 1cm65 my weight is 49 i wanna lose more weight is it good or bad for me to lose more weight i think im bolomic when i ...
Hi I'm not to sure if Im posting in the right place, but I was wondering, I been prescribed dexamphetamine for ADHD and I have just sta...
I've noticed that when I sit for a while, when I get up, I'm dizzy. Not just a little dizzy. My vision gets blacked out and I can't see m...
im 18 years old how can o increase my height exercises stretches my mom is like 5'6 dad is 5'9 how to increase height and i also have a t...
This question is probably a little different and out there. My surgeon has advised me that I will need chemo. How long will be depend...
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.