Aa
A
A
A
Close

Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Brain Tumors and Pituitary Tumors.
1 - 20 (of 2720) questions
Let’s say that a patient has a dangerous diseases and is supposed to be put in suspended animation we don’t know what the disease is, so ...
Hi all, I'm kind of at a lost but will try and keep this a simple as possible as even I'm confused! Sept 2017 I went to the Drs as I w...
This is regarding my husband who has been suffering from head ache (a kind of dull pressure over his forehead and back of the head for a ...
Hello everyone. I have a 3mm cyst on my pituitary gland stock and just got diagnosed with hypothyroidism. I'm wondering if any of you hav...
Hello, I've recently been diagnosed with 2 prolactinomas after going for help about producing breast milk and gaining weight without eati...
Hello all, I was recently diagnosed with a micro adenoma of 5mm after a test of slightly elevated prolactin which then doubled in at 53 n...
I was just diagnosed with epilepsy. Two years after I fell really hard at work.
I’m 29 years old and I use to have problem with my teeth access (extracted 2 already) its been a week now i do have a swelling scalp or s...
My son 8yrs has gross and fine motor skill problems (hand writing, riding bikes, running and walking), bilateral coordination, Visual per...
Hello - my wife (age 55) has a burning sensation on her scalp as soon as she lays down at night. this is immediately followed by a headac...
i was diagnosed having a 5mm tumor in the right part of my pituitary gland, my period becomes irregular, i feel dryness all the time, an...
Hello, My father has suffered from Saturday night palsy two days back. He has high blood sugar too. He used to smoke and drink but qui...
I had a midnight salivary cortisol test done on two consecutive nights. The first was normal at .09. It was the top of the range. The sec...
How common is it for someone to have Cushing’s disease, but the pituitary tumor does not show on MRI? Would stress cause an elevated U...
What are the dangers of a cyst on the Pituitary gland?
Hey all! I had craniotomy to have a brain tumor (astrocytoma) removed from my right temporal lobe two years ago. Since my surgery in ...
Every time I shake my head up and down i feel slight pain on my left upper side. Also, when I shake it lightly, I don't feel it, I have t...
Will appreciate a specific answer (name, medical center). Thanks!
I've been having bad headaches for six months and its not getting better what could be wrong?
I have high level of prolactine (about 706) and am now taking dostinox for two months,can i get pregnant?
Top Cancer Answerers
Northern, NJ
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.