Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community

I'm a 26 year old female. For the last few months (5-6) I've been getting migraines everyday. Normally I wouldnt be that freaked out exce...
Hello. I recently took some blood tests which show normal levels of IGF-1, Prolactin, Testosterone, Estradiol, but low levels of Luteiniz...
I have not had my brain scan yet, but I was diagnosed with Hemianopia, vision loss on the each side of my eyes. Feels like my blind spot ...
Hi all, I am a healthy 27yo male living in U.S. From 2 prolactin tastings, I have slightly elevated prolactin level: 16~17ng/mL. I hav...
For about a week now I've been seeing trails in my vision. I've suffered from anxiety and hypochondria for as long as I can remember....
My sister who is early 30s just found out she has a heavily calcified meningioma, We don’t know what it is, she had an mri for headach...
Top Cancer Answerers
Northern, NJ
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.