Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Brain Tumors Forum

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to brain tumors, such as: Causes, Chemotherapy, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments-Other.
My grandfather had a meningioma diagnosed in 1995 - it was considered tiny. Within 5 years it had grown to a size that absolutely require...
1 cm (centimeter) Complex Pineal Cyst confirmed by one year repeat MRI, no change in size over one year; does not take up Gadolinium. ...
* yrs ago I was involved in a MVA. GSC was 8, C-2 fracture ( miami J collar). Inpatient trauma unit then rehab floor. 4th optic nerve ...
I have a lump a little smaller than a quarter on the back of my head. It's hurts a little to touch but not much. It's a little soft but m...
I am the primary care giver for my 75 year old aunt who has had surgery four times in the past ten years for meningiomas. She underwent ...
I recently had an MRI that showed a small 1-2 mm pituitary microadenoma. The MRI was finally ordered after I've suffered from amenorrhea ...
Popular Resources
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.