Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Brain Tumors Forum

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to brain tumors, such as: Causes, Chemotherapy, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments-Other.
I got bells palsy for the 2nd time in may. Doctor sent for mri came back with incidental finging pineal mass partially enhancing nodular ...
hi! can someone please help me understand what my MRI means. it says in my MRI > There is enlargement of the third and lateral ventricl...
I have a Pituitary Tumor. It has been told to me that it is only 6mm. In the past year I have been admitted to the hospital 5 times. 3 of...
I have been on a medical roller coaster this past year,I have lost over 45 pounds in a short amount of time,my eyes become red and the le...
I've been having headaches for the past few months. At first I felt very sick with them but as time went on they seemed to get better. Ho...
9 year old girl is diagnosed 1.5 years ago with the brain stem glioma (originally pontine, but now it's medullary as well). She received...
Popular Resources
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.