Aa
A
A
A
Close

Breast Cancer: Stage 1 & 2 Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, self exams, and stage 1 and 2 treatments.
1 - 6 (of 34) questions
Yesterday I went to have an MRI done on my breasts, the technician was unable to perform the test because my breasts were too large. My b...
I’m 33 and had noticed lumpy breast since my late 20s. I did a self exam and noticed a quarter size non painful raised flat mass/ lump in...
Allergan textured breast implants are being recalled worldwide after being tied to a rare cancer. https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/24/h...
She was diagnosed with right sided Metastatic carcinoma on 5/5/2016. She opted to have a double mastectomy which was done on 9/13/2016. H...
Stage 2 Luminal A Breast cancer at Oct 2016. Lump left side 15 mm removed. ER 90% positive + 50/90% PR positive. Her2 negative. Low KI67 ...
I need help with my decision above about invasion lobular breast cancer and my lymph nodes where to do mastectomy when they haven't told ...
Popular Resources
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.