Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Breast Cancer Forum

Questions posted in the Breast Cancer Forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include Breast Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Hormone Therapy, Lumps, Lumpectomy, Lymph node dissection, Lymphedema, Mammograms, Mastectomy, Radiation Therapy, Reconstruction, Self Breast Exam, and Surgery.
I am seven months post lumpectomy, finished chemo, radiation, and have been on Arimidex. I have been feeling a "lump" underneath my scar...
Age 29, Family h/o Ca Brest Mother, Wide Local excision of L brest lump done on 25.10.2001 Infiltrating Duct Carcinoma Grade III Detect...
During a breast biopsy I was having to remove microcalcifications, I bled a lot and a large hematoma formed in my breast. Now that some o...
I have been on Tamoxifen for almost three years. I am 42. I had breast cancer in 1998. At first with Tamoxifen I was not having perio...
My good friend's wife had cancer radiation treatment in the lymph node area under and around the shoulder area for breast cancer. It ha...
I was giving myself my monthly breast exam and noticed upon expression of my right breast only, I have blood that comes out of my nipple/...
Popular Resources
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.