Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Breast Cancer Forum

Questions posted in the Breast Cancer Forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include Breast Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Hormone Therapy, Lumps, Lumpectomy, Lymph node dissection, Lymphedema, Mammograms, Mastectomy, Radiation Therapy, Reconstruction, Self Breast Exam, and Surgery.
Hello, My 10 year old daughter has a large lump in her armpit. When we first noticed it, it was about the size of a pencil eraser or s...
Hi. My son recently found a hard lump directly under his left nipple. He is 13. The lump is very small, only 1 cm x 1cm and it is not pai...
My 8 yr old daughter is hurting from a lump under her left nipple. The nipple is inverted & the lump feels pretty hard. She says it hurts...
i have green fluid that leaks from my right breast on its own without me sqeezing. it makes a mess of all my bras and i am very embarrass...
I have had a really bad pain in one area of my left breast for 3 days now. It feels like a really painful bruise - as if I had been poked...
why is my nipple itching only on one boob an leaking an off white discharge
Popular Resources
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.