Aa
A
A
A
Close

Burns Community

Burns are damage to any body tissue that is caused by chemicals, electricity, flammable liquids, flammable gases, fire, heat, hot liquids, fire, radiation, steam or sunlight. Discuss topics including sunburns, rug burns, varying degrees of burns and how to treat them.
41 - 60 (of 137) questions
I am doing this report on the eraser challenge and I would like to know how eraser burns can get infected and you can treat them. Thank y...
I am doing this report on the eraser challenge and I would like to know how eraser burns can get infected and you can treat them. Thank y...
Please av been suffering from black heads..really used every tin on my face bt non seems to work.. So i thought of using a facial cleanse...
I had a pimple so I applied some toothpaste hoping it would work but instead it burnt my face. My skin is dry and super red is there any ...
I used a wart remover cream, specially made by a pharmacy, for my penis (HPV warts), It eliminated the warts, but ignorantly, I spread it...
I got a third degree burn on my forearm about two inches tall and three inches wide what can I do to take care of it what kind of home re...
A week ago I got a sunburn on my leg. It wasn't a bad burn. It was red and stung a bit the first day, but never peeled. Now the sunbur...
Does putting a ice pack on a bad sunburn help? If not what does?
Last week i went to the river and nobody had sunscreen... i ended up gwtting a sunburn on my chest that was so bad it was purple and i go...
I used Nair on my bikini area and some got in between the lips. The area burns, it is red, it has small sores and bumps, and the lips are...
A grain of hot coal flew in between my toes during BBQ. It's rather deep. I attached photos day 1 and day 4 pictures. I had some level 8...
Hey I'm a stupid 17 year old and I was got proposed to me a dare, to put a sparkler between my fingers and let it burn through. I did it ...
My kids got burned on his chest and neck area by hot water when he is one year old. The scar (shown in picture) formed after treatment i...
Hi I shaved my hair an got sunburn other day and nw its leaking fluid. What is it and is it ok will I need treatment or can I clean it my...
Yesterday I was at the lake all day and I didn't put on any sunscreen. Now I have a sunburn on my arms, my legs, and the back of my legs....
Can anyone tell me if there is any difference on skin symptoms between burns with gasoline and burns with burning wood? i am a chemist...
i spilled hot oil on top of foot dec 22. went 2 different ers within 2wks of burn.i finally got referral for burn unit. (my foot swelled ...
My 60 year old mother rested her leg on a metal chair after forgetting she placed a hot pan there a few minutes earlier. It has been 3...
A tattoo artist decided to experiment on a few clients spraying them with an air duster can to see if it numbs the skin during the proces...
A tattoo artist decided to experiment on a few clients spraying them with an air duster can to see if it numbs the skin during the proces...
Popular Resources
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions