Aa
A
A
A
Close

Burns Community

Burns are damage to any body tissue that is caused by chemicals, electricity, flammable liquids, flammable gases, fire, heat, hot liquids, fire, radiation, steam or sunlight. Discuss topics including sunburns, rug burns, varying degrees of burns and how to treat them.
81 - 100 (of 138) questions
I have genital warts, and i put hydrogen peroxide on my penis, i doused a band aid and wrapped it round for an hours or so. I took it off...
kay i put some hair remover and it burn my skin off and im wonering what will help it i should of probly tested it before i put it on bu...
I had a pimple and I used salicylic acid (garnier spot treatment) to try to get rid of it. It was a gel and it formed a layer of dead ski...
I have carpal tunnel in both wrists from drumming. I heard a that apple cider vinegar helps aid this. I tries it out, and it helped allev...
My 11 month old son, who is just getting over roseola, seems to have a blister on his finger. We just noticed it this morning. It looks s...
A little over a week ago I steam burned my shoulder close to the arm pit. It took the first layer of skin off and thus did not blister. I...
Hi I had 4 sparklers light up in my hand a week ago & have now got a nasty partial burn on my knuckle/finger. After pussing for a bit it'...
Hello. A few days ago I laid in a tanning bed for 10 minutes. I grew very hot in the bed. It did include a facial tanner, which I hadn...
I burnt my foot at the start of last August - a third degree burn with boiling water which resulted in severe blistering and all the skin...
Hi, I was wondering if there are any good treatments for tongue burns. I burnt my tongue pretty badly earlier, part of the skin pee...
I burned my ring and pinky finger on hot oil. The pain is extremely severe. The entire top of my pinky finger is blistered, and a smaller...
This girl had sex weds and said she had to pee real bad but instead her goin to the bathroom to use it she had sex. Well the guy had sex ...
My boyfriend and I had sex last Saturday. He was extremely rough in the forplay when he was pleasuring me (or so he thought he was) and I...
I have the same problem. I have recently come home and pee'd my pants uncontrollably. Only just today I have noticed that now when I feel...
Well i work at a calling center and i had to go restroom really bad but i was on a call so i held it in. When i went restroom i felt like...
I am a life long burn patient. I was in a tractor fire when i was 4 years old and recieved many 3rd degree burns on 85 per of my body. ...
My girlfriend burned her breast on the frying pan today. This evening the blister popped and we put hydrogen peroxide on it. I realize no...
the past week , i went to DR to treat the old effects of acne like hyperpigmentation ind small Spot and he prescribed to me medication u...
Please help I was masterbating into a sock (I no lol) and my penis went bright red so I left it a week to heal and it didn't I asked a do...
I was in the sun for awhile yesterday and got a rather severe sunburn spreading from my shoulders all the way down my arms and on the bac...
Popular Resources
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions