Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

By the Blood of Jesus Group

Place for Christian members to come and discuss what's on thier mind, if they have any needs to be discussed. Anything they want to talk about concerning the Bible. or this world today
The World’s Stage speaks to prophecies unfolding before our eyes—in today’s headlines. THE BIRTH PAINS: THE GOSPEL OF MARK Nati...
Someone I know doesn't think they need to attend service weekly. This person is willing to go once a month but doesn't feel the need to g...
And the light shines in the darkness, & the darkness has not overcome it....John 1.5
Hi guys! Can you all please pray for me this wed! I have a job interview in a field I have been praying to get into! Pray that this be a ...
shall we do what the bible says in Matthew 5:44 it says this"But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who make your life mi...
God thank you for directing me and my wife to put our kids in a church league basketball program.... During this time you have spoken to ...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.