Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

By the Blood of Jesus Group

Place for Christian members to come and discuss what's on thier mind, if they have any needs to be discussed. Anything they want to talk about concerning the Bible. or this world today
I try to not be a person that complains or pass judgment on others. I also try to help change things if i can with God's help. I have ...
A dear friend had a stroke and is not doing well. He is a pastor and elderly and the prognosis is poor. Please pray for him and family....
I am feeling down today, really fighting back tears.I have learned a dear friend of mine who has ovarian cancer is hospitalizied & will r...
im going to the doctor either on friday or tuesday to get a few test done...im really nervous and scared. pray that all results turn out ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9Zj9yx2j0Y This video is something everyone should watch. It shows how bad PP really is. Please cont...
Father I ask for your forgivness. I have not been to service in 4 weeks. For I have sinned. Please forgive my sins and cleans my soul. Br...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.