Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

By the Blood of Jesus Group

Place for Christian members to come and discuss what's on thier mind, if they have any needs to be discussed. Anything they want to talk about concerning the Bible. or this world today
Someone told me in the bible it says not to touch the dead, does anyone know anything about this I cant find it & I also find it hard to ...
Hi, guys I have a few questions about a spiritual fast. My church is getting ready to start one at the first of the year...I've never...
Pleading the blood of Jesus” in prayer is a teaching that can be traced to some of the early leaders of the Word of Faith movement. When ...
I have never found a forum full of Christians before & I hope u all can help me or encourage me. This year has been a very troubling y...
Guys, I just had to share with you real quick just how good our God is! I've had a lot of stress over the last few years, in particular t...
My wife just lost a very young member of her family to a tragic accident yesterday. Please pray for her and her family it is a very very ...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.