Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

COVID19 Community

We are a science- and evidence-based medical support and information site. We provide sound, substantiated advice to our members and read...

Hello all! Starting from January 21st I had a few days slight fever, and feeling of fatigue and exhaustion. Following that, I started t...
How far we've come! Things have changed dramatically in terms of CDC guidance on covid protocol. https://www.cdc.gov/respiratory-viruses...
Not sure if I have Covid or a flu - I generally loose my taste and smell but this time it’s day 5 and still no taste and smell - the cong...
What do we have? Not too runny. But a cough that that wants to remove our lungs. Little bit of mucus comes up but pretty dry. Deep. Ears...
Last Wednesday I got the Moderna Spikevax as my wife had tested positive for Covid last weekend. The first day was not bad at all (like ...
It's always been free of charge in the US. I haven't heard yet if it will be administered free of charge as it has previously.
Popular Resources
Learn more with our FAQ on Ebola.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.