Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

COVID19 Community

We are a science- and evidence-based medical support and information site. We provide sound, substantiated advice to our members and read...

Has anyone constantly been getting sick since having covid? Ever since I had it in July of last year, maybe a month or so afterward, I ha...
Sir/madam I am 42 yr old had chills rigours severe body pains and fever since 4 days with throat pain and increased urination, and my in...
For the past month after a bout with Covid/Flu, my bowel movements consist of passing stools that come out in pieces. For years intermitt...
I was not vaccinated and got hit hard by Covid. I am a 60 year old female. After nearly 3 years of super cautious behavior, I wonder if t...
I just missed a week of work due to testing positive for covid-19 I tested again and I'm still positive. I've been asymptomatic. I was tr...
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/long-covid-now-looks-like-a-neurological-disease-helping-doctors-to-focus-treatments/?utm_sour...
Popular Resources
Learn more with our FAQ on Ebola.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.