Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Canadian Women Together Group

This is a group for Canadian women that are going through-> *TTC *Pregnancy (and everything that goes with it) *Post Pregnancy *Mother Hood (any Canadian that has kids of any age) *Anything and Everything a Canadian mom wants to ask ->Unnecessary comments and behaviour will not be tolerated! It is in the hope that this group will provide some answers to those that are living in the same country. Not everywhere is the same and we all know our medical systems work in different ways. *Here's to making new friends and helping each other out!
Welcome everyone! We all know how hard it can be when we have a question and cant seem to get an answer that fits. I know so many women ...
Any of you ladies sign up for any free stuff?!?! Any good suggestions?! LOL I love free stuff. I signed up for a registry for Toys R Us...
I went in for my 20 weeks ultrasound and DH came in right away as well.... I told the tech that I want to know the sex but DH said he di...
Hi there! My name is Erica, I'm 30 years old from Halifax, NS. I am pregnant with my second (3rd pregnancy in all), my DD is almost 4 and...
Hi all, After all that I was going through TTC, with the Pituitary tumour and supposedly blocked tubes (complete), I finally got my BF...
Hello everyone! My name is Sandi and I am 36 years old from the Toronto area. I have one son (8 months old) who has Down syndrome. W...
Hi there!! Thanks for starting this group, it's great to meet some of my fellow canucks!! My name is Amanda and I live in Calgary. I a...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.