Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Cancer in Pets Forum

This forum is for pet health questions regarding Cancer Treatment. Questions will be answered by a veterinarian.
My old dog, has arthritis, skin problems, and tumors. He has trouble standing up when he is trying to get up. He gets very stressed out a...
Hi, My beloved 12yrs female sheltie/mix has had a neuroma removed from the same spot 2 times in the past 3yrs. The first time it almost...
i adopted a 3lb starving stray in October 2009. We took her to the sliding scale clinic here (FACE) to be cleared to bring in the house. ...
I noticed a small growth on the neck of my 10-year-old Boston terrier and took him to the vet last week to have it checked. The growth w...
I hope this is the right forum for this question. My 12 year old cat was found to have a hard lump which after being tested shows high pr...
Our Great Pyrenees of 10 1/2 years has been recently diagnosed with mediastinal lymphoma through chest fluid aspiration and blood work. W...
Popular Resources
Members of our Pet Communities share their Halloween pet photos.
Has your pet ever swallowed your prescription medicine? Vet tech Thomas Dock explores the top 10 meds that harm pets and what you can do to prevent a tragedy from happening.
Like to travel but hate to leave your pooch at home? Dr. Carol Osborne talks tips on how (and where!) to take a trip with your pampered pet
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.