Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Cancer Forum

MedHelp's International Cancer forum. Questions related to Cancer will be answered by a medical expert.
I suffer from ulcerative colitis and now diagnosed with superficial bladder cancer (Ta, low grade). My bladder was perforated during tumo...
Thank you for this service. I am stressing with worry so I would really appreciate some insight. Almost two years ago I was diagnos...
My brother has had head and neck cancer and now is cancer free. However due to the extensive radiation treatments he had along with chem...
I am a 47 yr old female with a hx of MCTD/ILD on methotrexate weekly. In the last 3 months, I have had progressively worse constipation (...
I am seeking your opinion regarding my hard case, tumor recurrence . I am 28 years old male.try to smrize Feb09: incidental finding by ...
I have a lump under my skin on my chin, it hurts a little when I touch it. It has been there for 2 weeks....... could this be cancer?
Popular Resources
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.