Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Cancer Forum

MedHelp's International Cancer forum. Questions related to Cancer will be answered by a medical expert.
Good Morning Dr. Saini, I just got the results back from my 3 months checkup after surgery for endometrial cancer. All the tests res...
ive had lots of probs, my symtpoms are Weight loss bleeding in stool Mucus ab pain, for past 2 months constant ab pain narrow stoo...
My mom who is 79 years of age had a total hysterecompy on May 8th. For two days she is having what seems to be a brown vaginal dischar...
I received radiation therapy 5 years ago, pelvic external radiation and vaginal HDR brachytherapy for endometrial cancer. I have been ca...
I had a screening mammogram done 3 weeks ago that revealed an abnormality (microcalcifications of the right breast) and upon further eval...
Hi, I have a 3 months post op checkup tomorrow. I had a hysterecompy in May 09 and was wondering what test/exams needs to be done dur...
Popular Resources
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.