Aa
A
A
A
Close

Cardiac Syndrome X- cardiac microvascular dysfunction Group

Vasopastic angina of small heart vessels with normal coronary arteries confirmed by cardiac cath. Main symptoms are shortness of breath and chest tightness or pain on exertion and/or chest pain, not on exertion.
1 - 6 (of 46) questions
I have been bounced around to several different doctors within cardiology due to single bypass main artery Jan 2011. 2012 I had 4 1/2 st...
I am 21 years old. I got to know that my left side of the chest is bigger and taller than right side few years ago. I had an X-ray a yea...
I hope you will find some value to learning from how I made it through 2 1/2 years of getting to my diagnosis of CMD/MVD/SYndromeX.. I wa...
Sir, Iam from Pakistan My father has problem of heart since 15 years but they do their bypass surgery in 2004 by the Help of God they pa...
You can learn more about this type of Angina from problems within the microvessels of the heart muscle that defies diagnosis by conventio...
hi am laurice i got my dilated cardiac myopathy 2 weeks after i gave birth. My question is is there a possible that my dilated cardiac my...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.