Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Cardiovascular Disease Prevention Forum

Questions in the Cardiovascular Disease Prevention forum are answered by Dr. Lee Kirksey, associate professor at The University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine.
I am a 31 year old male, 6'4, 195lbs. I visited a cardiologist in April 2010 because of palpitations during exercise. I had an echo done:...
My husband is 49, non-smoker, gets fairly regular exercise, has cholesterol of 200 and no symptoms of chest pain etc. He does have strong...
Hi, I'm 19 years old and in good health. In July I had my first anxiety attack, I went to the hospital with a pulse of 160 and BP of 160/...
Dear Doctor, In August I became a heart patient. I am a 44 year old female, also I am a diabetic type 2. I am about 50lbs overweight, sm...
I was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism and am getting better with it and am almost euthyroid. I also had several episodes of panic attacks....
Hello and thank you for taking my question! I am a 28 year old female 5"3 189 pounds. Since I was 2002 I have been having this flutter in...
Popular Resources
Is a low-fat diet really that heart healthy after all? James D. Nicolantonio, PharmD, urges us to reconsider decades-long dietary guidelines.
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
Learn what happens before, during and after a heart attack occurs.
What are the pros and cons of taking fish oil for heart health? Find out in this article from Missouri Medicine.
How to lower your heart attack risk.