Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Community

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a progressive condition that occurs when the nerve, that runs from the forearm to the hand becomes pressed or squeezed at the wrist causing pain in the hand and wrist. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments for carpal tunnel.
13 - 18 (of 148) questions
I had been having pain in my right hand and wrist mostly in my palm under my thumb and in my thumb and first finger.For about a week. It ...
Will have one in mid May and already quiet anxious about it, especially the part where a needle is inserted into the muscles. Must have i...
NUMBNESS OF THUMB, INDEX AND MIDDLE FINGER. MOST ANSWERS SAY CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME. OCCURS WHILE LYING IN BED. LAYING ON RIGHT SIDE CAU...
Every morning 3 of my right hand fingers are numb (Thumb finger is ok),but once I start moving them, It back to normal. During the day I ...
When I wake up, my hands ache and they are in a bending position that hurts when I straighten them out . Its hurts so bad , but I have ne...
First of all, I know you can't diagnose someone over the interweb but I'm just looking for possibilities to what is going on. I have look...
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Could it be something you ate? Lack of sleep? Here are 11 migraine triggers to look out for.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Here are 10 ways to stop headaches before they start.
Tips and moves to ease backaches