Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Community

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a progressive condition that occurs when the nerve, that runs from the forearm to the hand becomes pressed or squeezed at the wrist causing pain in the hand and wrist. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments for carpal tunnel.
25 - 30 (of 148) questions
My wife 49 is a non smoker, in excellent health. She developed carpal tunnel syndrome along with dequervain's. She had surgery for the ca...
I'm 36 Weeks pregnant (FTM) & my right hand has been cramping lately. Not to bad where it's unbearable pain, just a annoying stinging in ...
I'm an 18 year old college sophomore and my doctor has had me wearing a brace for five months now. I've had the three shots and had the l...
I'm a hair dresser for 14 years now, last Saturday my right index finger curled In and wouldn't move for roughly 5 mins. I had been spray...
I was diagnosed with carpal tunnel syndrome (both wrists) and tendonitis in the left wrist almost two weeks ago by my GP. She told me to...
I had carpal tunnel release surgery a couple years ago on my left hand(I am right handed). It got really bad very quickly. I just woke up...
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Could it be something you ate? Lack of sleep? Here are 11 migraine triggers to look out for.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Here are 10 ways to stop headaches before they start.
Tips and moves to ease backaches