Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Changes Group

A place where everyone who wants to can come to share how they have or want change in their life. The "why's", "how to's", and differences made in one's life is a personal choice to share. Any type of encouragement will be welcomed.
Today is the first day I am single in 28 years. I am profoundly sad. My life has changed and I am largely responsible. So....today I...
Change is hard—so hard, in fact, that most of us avoid it at all costs. But by avoiding change, we create even bigger problems, such ...
A time comes in your life when you finally get it ... when, in the midst of all your fears and insanity, you stop dead in your tracks and...
Eat healthier. Exercise twice a week. Read more books. Lose weight. We make the same resolutions every year, but why is following through...
Todd Rundgren Change Myself lyrics Half of me wants to knock you out Half of me wants to tell you that I'm sorry, so sorry Meanwh...
Over the past year things have gone down hill for me. and they have gone very quickely. I have been gaining weight.. about fifty pounds.....
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.