Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Chemotherapy Forum

Welcome to the International Chemotherapy forum. Questions related to lung cancer will be answered by a medical doctor.
Good morning. I was dx in 6/06 with PPC Grade IIIC. Ca 900+ pre surg, 117 post surg. Dropped to 8 with IP/IV Cisplatin/Taxol. Within ...
Hello, I am new to this forum and have seen many questions pertaining to Hydrea and their loss of hair. Most of these questions were lis...
Dear All Goodman Doctors, my wife 39 is diagnosed with only left mucinious cystadecarcinoma ovarian cancer upstaged to 1C due to rupture ...
I am getting ready to start Doxil chemo tomorrow because I am having recurrent ovarian/peritoneal cancer. I was in remission for almost ...
Hello, My dx was stage 3c in 6/2008. I was a participant in the GOG trial using standard chemo plus either Avastin or a placebo however...
I was dx with ovarian mucinous cystadenocarcinoma stage 3B grade 1 in 6/2007. I had cisplatin and taxol I/V and I/P and completed all 18...
Popular Resources
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.