Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Child Behavior Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development
My almost 12 yr old son will not go anywhere in the house or outside in the dark.... Even if a small light is on. He has slept in my bed ...
My 5 year old poops and pees his pants. He was potty trained at 2 and picked it up very easily but he has always had problems with const...
My 5 year old son, when he gets excited over something, he jumps up & down, starts moving his hands rapidly (like shaking his hands off) ...
My childern are 4&5years old. Well for the last while they have been just been whipping there penis out peeing everywhere in there room. ...
Looking for feedback, I’m 36 year old woman engaged to a 39 year old man; he has full custody of his 16 year old daughter. I recently sp...
Hi, Iam a mother of 3 kids,2 boys and recently we had a baby girl 1 month old.my boys r 9 and 6 years old. Recently my 6 yr old started w...
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments