Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Child Behavior Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development
What can I possibly do to make my four year old son mind me and other adults? The only time he listens is at school or during a t ball ga...
We are having trouble with my 12 year old son he steals manipulates have punished him in many ways with much leaway and all we get is a ...
We took in an 11 year old old boy and my son 10. The 11 year old grabbed my son's groin. My son responded by telling him to stop it. I...
I saw my 6 year old daughter do this for the first time yesterday. She was sitting on the couch watching TV and she was touching her "pri...
My 13 yr old step-daughter is getting out of control. She is out-right disrespectful. She thinks she is entitled to whatever she wants wi...
I walked in on my son humping one of my friends daughters, my son is 12 years old and the daughter is 8 I asked them what they were doing...
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments