Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Child Nutrition Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding child nutrition issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies and food, Balanced Menus, Diabetes, Finicky Eaters, Healthy Snacks, Nutrition, Weight Loss.

To help the Registered Dietitian evaluate your child's nutritional status, please state your child's weight (in kg or lbs.), height, and age in the content of your question.
Hello everyone, We have 3 months old twins (a boy and a girl). My wife nipples are always badly cracked and we tried different creams...
Whenever i feed him he always crying ,do not want to eat anything.. Just take his milk in bottle. Please tell me how he will ll love his ...
my daughter is a week old today and yesterday at her check up they switched her formula from enfamil newborn to enfamil prosobee because ...
My son accidentally thought it was candy he reached into my purse and got my diet pills n ate maybe 1-2 I didn't see him because he was i...
This is probably a silly question. Can babies/ children eat to much fruit? My 7 month old daughter has fruit with breakfast, lunch, dinne...
My daughter is gaining weight so fast, her stomache is getting extremely big and has had to wear a bra due to her weight she has develope...
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments