Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Child Nutrition Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding child nutrition issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies and food, Balanced Menus, Diabetes, Finicky Eaters, Healthy Snacks, Nutrition, Weight Loss.

To help the Registered Dietitian evaluate your child's nutritional status, please state your child's weight (in kg or lbs.), height, and age in the content of your question.
My son is always hungry, even after just eating dinner he complains he's hungry. We keep no sweets, junk food in the house, he never has...
I have a six year old DD with a complex medical history who eats very little. DD was born premature at 30 weeks. Oral motor difficulties ...
My daughter is eight, and we walked her to school every day except for the days it rain, and she walks home every day. We have limited he...
my baby is almost 12 weeks old. she was born with a birth weight of 2.35kg. i exclusively breastfed her for 2 months, then started supple...
my daughter was a very tiny baby because she was born 4 weeks early but had no other complications. Now she is 8 years old she is tall an...
My daughter just turned 8 and she has just hit a growth spurt or something but not in height. Almost all of her clothes that we bought a ...
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments