Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Child Nutrition Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding child nutrition issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies and food, Balanced Menus, Diabetes, Finicky Eaters, Healthy Snacks, Nutrition, Weight Loss.

To help the Registered Dietitian evaluate your child's nutritional status, please state your child's weight (in kg or lbs.), height, and age in the content of your question.
my daughter has just turned 3. She was born two weeks early weighing in at 4pounds 9 oz. She has always been slow on the weight graph alt...
my sons 9 months hes hasnt been eating good for 2 months now he doesnt eat even a jar of baby food he usually eats 4 or 5 he has 2 teeth ...
Hi there. My 13 month old son has had an on again off again nasty virus (they think) that causes vomiting and diareah. It seems to go aw...
my child has always been a healthy eater ,lately he had acute bronchitis for which he was advised klaricid... since then he has not been ...
I need your help to achieve my goal in making my daughter gain weight. My mother is on my tail about how she is concerned for my child a...
Hi, I have 3 year old boy/girl twins. My son is entirely normal. My daughter has had proectile vomiting since birth that was written o...
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments