Aa
A
A
A
Close

Children's Allergies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to children’s allergies, hay fever, school issues, and allergies to animals and pets, birch pollen, drugs, dust mites, foods, insect stings, latex, mold, MSG, ragweed, peanut, and sulfite.
19 - 24 (of 417) questions
Presence of mold cause different types of allergic reactions.
We found mold in our house & had it sent of to find out the type. The types are: Acremonium, Chaetomium, Trichoderma & non-sporulating fu...
My nine year old grandson occasionally wakes with a single swollen eye (on rare occasions both eyes). The first episode was when he was 2...
Hi i got a cold around a month ago.the rest of my family did to but they were all better within like a week or so. i have only gotten wor...
Is there any over the counter medicines that anybody has tried with a two and half year old, and they have proved to work with allergies?...
My one year old has started to have a cne like dots on his back of his neck to half his back i have an appt friday but i was going to see...
Popular Resources
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.