Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Chiropractic Care Forum

Questions in the Chiropractic Care Forum are being answered by Dr. Adam Tanase, a board-certified Doctor of Chiropractic. Topics covered include Muscle Pain, Nerve Pain, Movement Disorders, Subluxation, Upper Cervical Care, Pain Management, Health Care Alternatives, and Wellness Care.
I have been visiting my chiropractor throughout my pregnancy, but I am now in my last 5 weeks & he been having me come in every 2 weeks f...
Hi, This is Nishant Shah from India. Even I have developed a mild bulge in my L4-L5 and L5-S1 and it compresses my Sciatic nerves. ...
Hello! I've been suffering from mid back pain for a while, and it's getting to the point where I can't sleep because it's impossible t...
Do you know if its possible for tfcc tear to fully heal on its own. Pain is 1/10 when i do a curling motion but doesn't seem to be going ...
Hi, When I sit and work for a long time, I end up with severe back pain. How can I over come this problem?
I am 27 yr old female with 3 kids(all naturally born) after child #2 I started having pain in my left hip that would shoot pain down my l...
Popular Resources
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
How to bounce back fast from an ankle sprain - and stay pain free.
Patellofemoral pain and what to do about it.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.