Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Cholesterol Community

I'm 62, and after being diagnosed with "high cholesterol about 12 years ago, I've been on simvastatin (20mg). This has always been an ent...
LDL = 213, HDL = 85, Triglycerides = 36. What does this mean? Does this point to me having the "good" LDL? Since the HDL and the triglyce...
As a 49yr old male 5'9 177 lbs, active, non-smoker no family history of heart disease, I had the below cholesterol reading which resulted...
My lab result came back with both HDL abd LDL high. I thought that one would offset the other? Please explain.
57 Male never on medication and gym rat. I have been on Atorvastatin 40mg since middle of March. It was prescribed by my cardiologist for...
Any info on low cholesterol? Can anxiety or mental health cause it? Or anxiety medication?
Top Heart Disease Answerers
159619 tn?1707018272
Salt Lake City, UT
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Is a low-fat diet really that heart healthy after all? James D. Nicolantonio, PharmD, urges us to reconsider decades-long dietary guidelines.
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
Learn what happens before, during and after a heart attack occurs.
What are the pros and cons of taking fish oil for heart health? Find out in this article from Missouri Medicine.
How to lower your heart attack risk.