Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Cholesterol Community

Ok so my overall Cholestrol dropped from 181 to 167 but my Triglycerides went up from 67 to 105. All the numbers are still in range but t...
I'm curious to know so to find ways to help me.
My mother has been put on Atorvastatin and within one week she has had extreme confusion and forgetfulness. This has been the only medica...
Has anyone had their triglyceride level come back high but had normal HCL and LDL results? I just got my lipid panel back. Triglyceride...
I have low LDL, high HDL, low triglycerides, and a good ratio. I'm 58, slim and exercise. Yet, my blood work got flagged for high chol...
SPIKE in TOTAL mg/dL in one year from 171 mg/dL to 218 mg/dL I had cut out as much cheese and red meat as possible. Was spike caused...
Top Heart Disease Answerers
159619 tn?1707018272
Salt Lake City, UT
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Is a low-fat diet really that heart healthy after all? James D. Nicolantonio, PharmD, urges us to reconsider decades-long dietary guidelines.
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
Learn what happens before, during and after a heart attack occurs.
What are the pros and cons of taking fish oil for heart health? Find out in this article from Missouri Medicine.
How to lower your heart attack risk.