Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding COPD, coughing/wheezing, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, lung infections, pollution, smoking, treatment for COPD and what causes COPD.
Hi, i am 43m 159lb 5'7 i have always maintained a healthy life and been 140lb til my problems. i use to run 2miles in under 20 min. 7 y...
Hi last year I underwent an emergency angioplasty where a stent was fitted for a 99% blockage in my right coronary artery.after a myriad ...
I have a cough Its difficult to exhale without coughing talking is very difficult. Severe Backach between shoulder blades. Experiencing m...
Hi i am 32 and been a smoker of both, marijuana and cigarettes fot 16 yrs. I was under alot of stress so i saw a doc, was giving depressi...
COPD Fev 45-50% , have been on Flovent,/Spiriva/ Proair 10 years and am sensitive to medications. I dont smoke. Have had increasingl...
my xray shows that i have a minimal ptb.the doctor gave a medicine(fixcon 4) and a vitamins. how long does it take to make this medicatio...
Popular Resources
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Is your area one of the dirtiest-air cities in the nation?
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.