Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Chronic Pain Forum

Questions in the Chronic Pain forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.
I have a burning feeling in the back of my head. When it happens my head get hotter and hotter anyone sitting next to me can feel the hea...
I HAD A PYLOPLASTY PROCEDURE DONE WHEN I WAS 10 YEARS OLD. I HAVE BEEN ALSO PASSING KIDNEY STONES LIKE CRAZY OVER THE LAST 15 YEARS. BU...
ok so, for the last week ive had this really really bad pain in my right side, i no right away your going to say appendix ( sorry my gra...
So I have had a really bad pain in my stomach for a while now. It's happened a lot over a long period of time, but it goes away for a li...
I have been with MedHelp for about a year and have a long list of symptoms -- but no one yet has given me an accurate diagnosis! Pleas...
HI Dr. I am on the patch system and am only using as prescribed (good for me) Recenlty during a Dr visit, my Dr gave me a new pain cont...
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Could it be something you ate? Lack of sleep? Here are 11 migraine triggers to look out for.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Here are 10 ways to stop headaches before they start.
Tips and moves to ease backaches