Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Chronic Pain Forum

Questions in the Chronic Pain forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.
29 year old male, 155 lbs. Sept. 2010: deep ache in wrists after weekend of heavy typing (working on PhD dissertation  A LOT of computer ...
what cause pain from the elbows to the fingers where my hands turn inward and my fingers cramp in different directions? Also leg cramps...
A few years ago I had acute chronic pancreatitis and multiple organ shut down. The Doctors called a family meeting to tell them I was alm...
I have had 5 cancer surgeries since 98. 3 chemos 3x radiation. Many things removed, small intestine, uterus, ovaries, rebuilt vaginal wal...
Am 28 year old woman, with acute tailbone and hip pain: Wed (Jun 30th) - Ache upper buttocks and tailbone. Pain bending & when crossl...
On monday I smacked my knee extremely hard into the mule post at the bottom of the stairs the pain was extremely bad, i've been limping ...
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Could it be something you ate? Lack of sleep? Here are 11 migraine triggers to look out for.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Here are 10 ways to stop headaches before they start.
Tips and moves to ease backaches