Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Chronic Pain Forum

Questions in the Chronic Pain forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.
My Pain Management guy wants me to put Prialt in my pump (Dilaudud ain't working). Tell me what you know/think about Prialt, please. I'...
I have suffered chronic pain on the left side of my face and head for over 2 years. I've been diagnosed with cluster headaches. Currently...
Two months ago, I woke with what I thought was food poisoning, bad lower left quadrant pain and diarhea. Pain cleared after 2days, but ha...
my pain won't stop it has almost got me to the point I don't do anything but try to find a confortable position to sit, lay in it is cro...
I've got IBS but over the last week my left buttock has been very painful. It's hurt to sit and stand, only goes away with hot water bott...
In 1994 I had suffered a sub-arachnoid hemmorage(anueurysm) on the outer left side of my brain. I had it clipped, and the surgery involve...
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Could it be something you ate? Lack of sleep? Here are 11 migraine triggers to look out for.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Here are 10 ways to stop headaches before they start.
Tips and moves to ease backaches