Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Chronic Pain Forum

Questions in the Chronic Pain forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.
Hello all, I suffer form several chronic conditions that I’d really like some advice about if possible. I have Temporal Lobe Epilep...
Hi! I've been searching high and low for the answer to this question! I'm 32 and generally feel fine. I'm a yoyo dieter, just in case ...
Hi Dr Junig, Thanks for the answer on the chest MRI. I have now been on 60 mg of Cymbalta for 2 weeks and 1 mg per day of clonazepam, ...
Hi Dr Junig, Thank-you for the feedback on the cervical MRI disc issues & your advice on Cymbalta. I think I am inclined to proceed w...
hello, my sympoms have been going on for the last week. the stomach pain is from where my rib cage meets to where my pants rest on my hip...
Greetings! I am a 51 year old female. In the fall of 2000 I noticed a rash on my right breast in the shape of an upside down "T". By t...
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Could it be something you ate? Lack of sleep? Here are 11 migraine triggers to look out for.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Here are 10 ways to stop headaches before they start.
Tips and moves to ease backaches