Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Chronic Pain Forum

Questions in the Chronic Pain forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.
Thanks for the response/suggestions on the pain I am experiencing. Canada's Public Health care system for certain tests is awful, especia...
Almost daily now, I will get a pain that starts behind my sternum and radiates up into my throat. It is a dull heavy pain that incompaci...
July’08 felt progressive right calf stiffness and pain. Ketoprofen orally which relieved pain but no stiffness.Had a bad cramp on right c...
I think I have swine flu. he symptoms just set in tonight. cough, fever, chills nausea, Can it wait till morning or should I go in NOW?
Hi Dr. Junig, Thanks for the input and thought of a herniated disc. Would the chest CT I had picked up a herniated disc on the thorac...
Thank you for the response Dr. Junig. I saw my doctor earlier this week and he agreed to do the bone scan, which I had yesterday. I will...
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Could it be something you ate? Lack of sleep? Here are 11 migraine triggers to look out for.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Here are 10 ways to stop headaches before they start.
Tips and moves to ease backaches