Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Chronic Pain Forum

Questions in the Chronic Pain forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.
I am desperately trying to find help for my daughter and don't know what else to do after trying so many things. She has suffered with p...
Hello, about a year and a half ago (when i was 17) my heart rate shot through the roof one day(late october 2007). I had not been feeling...
had left l5-s1 microdiscectomy on april 16th since then a bubble where he did the cut has filled up causing me worse pain than ever, scar...
Hi Dr. Junig, I met with my Dr. & the bone scan results were normal. He said he cannot figure out why I am getting mid back & chest p...
HI, About eight months after I had my children (twin, csect, first birth) in 2002 I began having severe pains on my left hand lower p...
I've had chronic pain in my lower back and left hip which radiating down my leg and into my groin on left side. I've had cortisone shots ...
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Could it be something you ate? Lack of sleep? Here are 11 migraine triggers to look out for.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Here are 10 ways to stop headaches before they start.
Tips and moves to ease backaches