Aa
A
A
A
Close

Cirrhosis of the Liver Community

Cirrhosis is the end result of chronic liver damage caused by chronic liver diseases. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Cirrhosis of the Liver patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Cirrhosis of the Liver, prognosis, research, surgery, treatments
1 - 20 (of 919) questions
Also not communicating is that normal with having amonia in yr liver
Hi... i am 61 years old. I have recently been diagnosed with liver cirrhosis. 30 day later my foot got inflamated. Also it would hurt ...
I am 70 yrs old..dxd with cirrhosis in 2012. I have had more rectal bleeding from rectal varices. I saw a colorectal surgeon and he doe...
I read vitamin e is good for liver. However, how much is considered good to take per day? Cirrhosis
I have stage 4 cirrhosis.Just started treatment for 24 weeks with Harvoni.If I clear and stay clear after treatment can the cirrhosis hea...
I am 51, ultrasound showed coarse echo pattern, normal liver size smooth surface biliary channeles not dilated portal vein not dilated an...
I have a recent diagnosis of Portal Hypertension due to cirrhosis. No biopsy was ever done. No measurements on portal pressure was ever...
How can I tell if my cirrhosis is improving
I was diagnosed with Cirrhosis of the liver in September of 2014. At the time I had no idea that a lot of health problems that I had been...
Did anyone test positive for ANA and ASMA? I did and my titres are ANA 1:160 and ASMA 1:20. I have read that it means cirrhosis. Anyon...
Hi everyone. My Dad is in hospital with cirrhosis of liver and they cannot seem to get his ammonia levels down. He is being flooded wit...
Hello. I have been worried about liver disease for over a year. I have been to the GI several times for answers regarding my URQ pain bu...
I recently had a fibroscan with a median of 7.4kpa IQR 0.3. CAP Median :178 IQR:49 The cause of liver disease is unknown according to m...
My husband has cirrhosis for 20 years, been treated 2 times, failed..now he is on teraphy 4 months-epclusa and his alt ast is ok for now....
I am sorry to ask this question in the forum.Is it possible to reverse cirrhosis in early stages?I have heard a lot,If someone is going t...
1 year back,I was healthy with no any symptomes of liver disease .Then suddendly it all started with tenderness in the RUQ with a loss o...
Sorry for becoming too brief ...I am having inability to sleep at night ..Not diagnosed with cirrhosis yet but pretty much sure of having...
Husband diagnosed with cirrhosis eight years ago. Cause is fatty liver disease. Recently began taking lactulose which improved his mental...
I see all these ads for treatment of the liver. Are any of them worth the money. My doctor says not to waist my money. I'm thinking thay ...
I was dxd with cirrhosis in 2012. I am 69 and have had hemorrhoids since 1998..had stapled hemorrhoidectomy in 2011. I also had a colo...
Top Hepatitis Answerers
317787 tn?1473362051
DC
683231 tn?1467326617
Auburn, WA
Ro, Romania
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.