Aa
A
A
A
Close

Cirrhosis of the Liver Community

Cirrhosis is the end result of chronic liver damage caused by chronic liver diseases. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Cirrhosis of the Liver patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Cirrhosis of the Liver, prognosis, research, surgery, treatments
1 - 12 (of 926) questions
My husband has small stones in his Gallbladder. He was told it could be dangerous, but doctors didn't recommend operation because his con...
my partner had a scan of his liver last year and was told he needed to stop drinking as he had fatty liver and some scaring, needless to ...
I've was diagnosed 2years ago and started treatment then. The last 6months besides my memory going is the 24hr pain in both my feet, no m...
Hi all! My hubby is wanting to get back in shape eventually after we figured out if he's cleared the hep c virus for sure. My question is...
Hello I was diagnosed with Cirrhosis in Oct 2018, since then I feel sick, having trouble walking, standing up from a chair etc. My neuro...
I have hepatit b and D. My liver cirosis F4 level. I want to go germany and give test in germany best hospital. Can you recommend which i...
Here goes. I have Addisons Disease and was rushed to hospital in severe crisis. I recall someone saying I had cirrhosis but it was never ...
I was a heavy drinker until January of this yearr when I stopped due to a complete loss of appetite and a general feeling of malaise. I ...
I was diagnosed with Hep C and also have Hep B but not active. I went on Epclusa and was cleared. I have stage 4 liver disease but feel ...
Also not communicating is that normal with having amonia in yr liver
Hi... i am 61 years old. I have recently been diagnosed with liver cirrhosis. 30 day later my foot got inflamated. Also it would hurt ...
I am 70 yrs old..dxd with cirrhosis in 2012. I have had more rectal bleeding from rectal varices. I saw a colorectal surgeon and he doe...
Top Hepatitis Answerers
317787 tn?1473362051
DC
683231 tn?1467326617
Auburn, WA
Ro, Romania
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.