Aa
A
A
A
Close

Cirrhosis of the Liver Community

Cirrhosis is the end result of chronic liver damage caused by chronic liver diseases. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Cirrhosis of the Liver patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Cirrhosis of the Liver, prognosis, research, surgery, treatments
1 - 6 (of 950) questions
My father was diagnosed with end-stage liver disease, cirrhosis, and hepatic encephalopathy about 5 years ago. He was pretty stable unti...
hey,i have had experienced huge discomforts in the lower right ribs after drinking.i had usually gave my self breaks from alcohol til i d...
My names Mike and I have beginning stage alchoholic cirrhosis. I was wandering what besides lactolos and milk thistle, as far as medicati...
I was diagnosed with Cirrhosis of the liver in September of 2014. At the time I had no idea that a lot of health problems that I had been...
I recently had a routine MRI to monitor my cirrhosis and portal vein thrombosis, and a small 2cm tumor was found. My hepatologist consult...
Any advice on the muscle cramping? I've been diagnosed with cirrhosis in 2016 and ever since then I've had cramping. I know my limit to w...
Top Hepatitis Answerers
317787 tn?1473358451
DC
683231 tn?1467323017
Auburn, WA
Ro, Romania
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.