Aa
A
A
A
Close

Cirrhosis of the Liver Community

Cirrhosis is the end result of chronic liver damage caused by chronic liver diseases. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Cirrhosis of the Liver patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Cirrhosis of the Liver, prognosis, research, surgery, treatments
1 - 6 (of 927) questions
Hi everyone.. It's 6 months post treatment, but platelets are lower than month ago. They were 64, now 59..can it because virus is back? I...
I've had cirrhosis for about 7 years. Relatively symptom free. Now, my blood counts were dropping. After a CT scan, it showed cirrhosi...
I was diagnosed with Cirrhosis of the liver in September of 2014. At the time I had no idea that a lot of health problems that I had been...
My husband has small stones in his Gallbladder. He was told it could be dangerous, but doctors didn't recommend operation because his con...
my partner had a scan of his liver last year and was told he needed to stop drinking as he had fatty liver and some scaring, needless to ...
I've was diagnosed 2years ago and started treatment then. The last 6months besides my memory going is the 24hr pain in both my feet, no m...
Top Hepatitis Answerers
317787 tn?1473362051
DC
683231 tn?1467326617
Auburn, WA
Ro, Romania
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.