Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Cirrhosis of the Liver Community

Cirrhosis is the end result of chronic liver damage caused by chronic liver diseases. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Cirrhosis of the Liver patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Cirrhosis of the Liver, prognosis, research, surgery, treatments
1 - 6 (of 966) questions
Has anyone ever healed completely from cirrhosis F4? Are there natural remedies to help with the healing? Male 32 just diagnosed with chr...
Hello I had blood tests done AST was 19 and ALT was 9 i heard if it's inverted like this it can point to cirrhosis or alcoholic liver dis...
Sorry to bother if my symptoms are rapid loosing weight and fatigue . Sorry my question is how much is rapid weight loss with cirhosis?
My ex husband is 41 y/o and had been a heavy drinker for 20 years he was diagnosed with Cirrhosis a little over a year ago he stopped dr...
My disability thru work says that I have none but I have been getting disability through SSA for 2 years- is an internal medicine dr able...
Has anyone been prescribed Xifaxan as treatment for HE? If so, is it as big a life changer as it claims? And does anyone know if the co...
Top Hepatitis Answerers
317787 tn?1473358451
DC
683231 tn?1467323017
Auburn, WA
Ro, Romania
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
The first signs of HIV may feel like the flu, with aches and a fever.
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) may help prevent HIV infection.
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.