Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Cold and Flu Community

I'm a 29 year old male. I just got over the flu. The last time I had the flu was almost 6 years ago and before that was another 5 years a...
Hi All, I was recently on vacation in Whistler Canada and encountered a respiratory illness that made me the sickest I've been in 10 ...
Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read this. I was hoping to get some clarity on the matter of when an individual is no longer ...
Received flu vaccine 7 days before routine cbc. WBC count was approx 21,000 (high normal 11,000). Differential normal except for neutroph...
A week ago my kids and I made Christmas cookies, including some that required icing post baking. After the cookies cooled I put them in t...
I have had a stuffy nose for 7 days. Not runny but just stuffy. Initially I had nausea, tiredness and aches/pains in muscles and joints. ...
Top General Health Answerers
19694731 tn?1482849837
AL
80052 tn?1550343332
way off the beaten track!, BC
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.