Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Cold and Flu Community

Has anyone constantly been getting sick since having covid? Ever since I had it in July of last year, maybe a month or so afterward, I ha...
Hi All - glad to join this forum and happy to see the help that is being provided. I am 31 M, and get sore throat and dry cough very o...
Is it possible for a stomach bug to cause nausea only? (No stomach pains, diarrhea, etc.)…. This is about day 10 of nausea only, after re...
I was not able to get a flu shot this year. I used to rarely get sick in the past few years (5+ years or so). Anyhow, I keep getting a...
Hello everyone. I am 31 years old, I am a smoker (10-15 cigarettes a day) I am allergic with asthma (I use Aliflus Diskus twice a day an...
I was diagnosed with strep throat at an urgent care 2 days ago and almost all the symptoms adds up (fever, red throat, white pus, very di...
Top General Health Answerers
19694731 tn?1482849837
AL
80052 tn?1550343332
way off the beaten track!, BC
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.